The 2022 Blue Water Counseling Annual Meeting will be held on December 20, 2022
Blue Water Counseling Balance Sheet 2021
|Land Building & Equipment
Liabilities & Net Assets
|Program Service Fees
A survey team from CARF International* visited on
March 13 to 14, 2023
We invited the surveyors to evaluate how well we meet international standards for quality. The survey will tell us what we are doing well and ways we might improve. As a result of this survey, we earned a three-year continued accreditation.
As part of the survey, the surveyors will interview people who receive services, their families, our staff, and others. Some questions the survey team members might ask people are:
- Do we provide a clean and safe setting?
- Do you receive the services you need and want?
- Are you treated with respect?
- Do you take part in planning your services
- Are you told what you need to know about your services?
- Are your questions answered in a way you understand?
- Do you know where to go with questions or concerns?
If you would like to talk with one of the survey team members or want to learn more about CARF International, please let one of our staff members know. You may also contact CARF International directly.
*CARF International — A group of companies that includes CARF, CARF Canada, and CARF Europe.